Physical Therapists Needed for Early Intervention Cases!February 6, 2017
We are seeking PTs to provide early intervention home-based services throughout the five boroughs! All schedules are welcomed.
And if you accept a case, you become eligible to attend our upcoming early intervention Master Clinician Series. Topics include:
- May 3 Improving your Clinical Observation Skills
- May 10 Making the Most of your 30 Minute Session
- May 17 Using the Home Environment As a Treatment Modality
- May 24 Baby Night: Hands On Review of 0-3 Growth and Development
- May 31 Developing and Integrated Strategy for Treating Pediatric Feeding Challenges
- June 7 Treating the Pre-Term Baby: Identifying Needs and Developing Supports
- This $600 seminar can be yours at no cost! Our Master Clinician, Julianne Costa OTR/L, DPT will be our presenter. Our sessions are held in a graduate class format and are designed to excel your clinical competencies.
This course will be listed in early March and is guaranteed to sell out!
For more information contact Angelina Conti at email@example.com