What We Do
At the core of Therapeutic Resources is the Rehab Staffing Division, which places occupational therapists and assistants, physical therapists and assistants, speech language pathologists and special educators. We work with all populations from the youngest babies to the most long living seniors! Our services are provided to every type of facility and setting where therapists work including long term care, hospitals, schools, outpatient and home care. We provide services in the five boroughs, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Rockland Counties as well as New Jersey.
Build a Position
Everyone's needs are different. Create the perfect position by making decisions and choices about your priorities, interests and lifestyle. Work choice variables include:
- Location – Positions are available in all five boroughs, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland and New Jersey.
- Schedule – The variety is endless! Part-time, full-time, after hours, weekends
- Payment Status – Customized to meet your needs.
- Practice Settings – Mix and match populations to create variety in your position.
If you are currently working for Therapeutic Resources and want to make a change - no problem! We will find you something different. You drive the process!
Build a Benefits Package
Therapeutic Resources takes our responsibility to provide affordable and comprehensive health insurance to our employees very seriously. Employees of TR have the opportunity to join our group plan when they meet certain eligibility requirements. Our placement specialist will walk you through the healthcare and investment options available to you and our Human Resources coordinator is available to assist you at any time.
New Grad Center
Upon first contact with Therapeutic Resources the new grad will be assigned a Placement Coordinator to guide the process for finding the perfect position. The New Grad Service Includes:
- Review of Current Job Market - Our Placement Coordinators meet with new graduates to discuss job market trends and opportunities. After discussing personal priorities, ‘Practice Settings’ preferences, open positions are shared which meet your qualifications and strengths. The coordinator sets up interviews and tracks the process from beginning to end.
- Resume Review and Revision - Our placement coordinators review resumes and make recommendations to help the applicant stand out in the crowd. We can revise it,process and print it in preparation for the interview process.
- Job Interview Coaching - Therapeutic Resources has been placing therapists and teachers for over 25 years. We understand the needs and personality of the facilities we refer to. We’ll make sure the applicant has all the tools and information needed to ace the interview.
- Will Help Negotiate The Terms of the New Job - After the interview, we will be there to negotiate the salary and benefit package. By serving as an agent, the new grad avoids those uncomfortable conversations about salary and benefits. We guarantee the best package possible!